ORAFOL is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of innovative self-adhesive graphic films, reflective materials and adhesive tape systems.
The international ORAFOL GROUP is headquartered just outside the city gates of Berlin, in Oranienburg. As a reliable source for industrial and commercial partners, ORAFOL is setting the highest standards in quality, innovation, service and environmental responsibility. The results reflect in an impressive performance. Highly qualified and ambitious teams in research and development, production, engineering, and sales meet the demanding prospective challenges of an international dynamic market with responsibility, dedication and expertise.
Due to extensive investments in product development and the newest, most modern production and process technologies, the ORAFOL product portfolio guarantees and exceeds the highest quality standards (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified). Reliability and timeliness determine our actions. Customers in more than 100 countries trust in ORAFOL.
To strengthen our team in R&D Graphic Innovations at the Oranienburg site we are looking for a
- Degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, coating technology or a related field, preferably with a PhD, ideally with a focus on polymer chemistry
- Alternatively, 3 years of experience in the paint, chemical or coating industry
- Practical experience in the field of plastisol or organosol production/processing and coating chemistry is desirable
- Experience in pressure-sensitive adhesives, silicone systems, silicone-based papers, PVC both cast and calendared would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office user programs and ERP systems
- German language skills are a plus
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Forward-looking, able to work precisely to deadlines and used to the pressure of complex projects
- A high level of motivation, excellent team work and agility
- If you are confident and manage your projects independently and passionately, then apply to us
We offer you
- An interesting professional perspective with varied tasks in a highly innovative working environment
- A clear structure, professional working conditions and an attractive salary
- A friendly and team-oriented working atmosphere which is open to the world due to our extensive global connections
- A Company ticket (for public transport), corporate benefits and free tickets for Hertha BSC matches
- A place of work in the immediate vicinity of Berlin
Have we piqued your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application!