mediCAD as a company is the leading supplier worldwide for preoperative planning software in orthopaedic surgery. As an internationally growing organisation, with our headquarters based in Germany, we are looking to expand our international team with motivated employees. We strive to improve the quality of patient healthcare with great tools for preoperative planning of orthopaedic surgery. mediCAD has been raising the bar year after year.
Content Manager (m/f/d)
Bad Homburg v.d.H. / Landshut
Summary of Responsibilities
- Process and create product and company related content provided by product managers and customers (syntax fix etc.)
- Optimize blog & website content for SEO
- Optimize & publish high quality content on blog & website
- Optimize content for our brochures
- Aid in the organization of, and optimization of content and material for, Webinars
- Work together with marketing team on online strategies for international markets
- Build & Maintain Blog
- Analyze online visitor marketing information
- Attend online product training sessions provided by our support team to customers
- NativeEnglish & Fluent German skills (and additional languages are a plus!)
- Experience in maintaining a blog
- Experience in graphical designing & video editing beneficial
- Experience with SEO
- Creative mindset
- Evidence of any previous projects (blog, website, articles, dissertation).
- Relevant education history is a benefit, though not required with proof of project. (Communications, Linguistics, Literature, marketing etc.)
- Time management capabilities
- This role will be both interdepartmental and customer facing – a friendly, outgoing person is preferred.
What’s in for you?
- A fulltime job in a growing software company with an international focus
- A modern work environment with the newest technologies, software in a young motivated team
- Great development and learning opportunities in the software and healthcare business
- Work with Customer and their needs from all over the Globe
- Build Content all around medical software solutions to further the awareness around digital planning
Then send us your Application and everything else to hr@mediCAD.eu