3B Scientific is a global company specialized in manufacturing and distribution of medical and scientific educational products. Our mission is to create and provide products that advance the delivery of medical, healthcare and scientific education. We focus on innovative solutions that guarantee our customers’ success, with unprecedented quality, realism, and a global support network.
Our vision is simple: To enhance medical and science education for a better tomorrow.
We are currently expanding our team in Germany and are looking for strong candidates to join us. With locations across the globe, we benefit from and strongly encourage cultural diversity, accountability, boldness and collaboration. A professional, friendly and dynamic company culture empowers our employees to pursue long-term careers and their professional development with 3B Scientific.
At our Hamburg city center office located opposite the famous landmark Michel we are looking for:
Product Manager (f/m/d)
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will manage a range of medical simulation products
- You will support global 3B Scientific sales teams (including distributors) to achieve the global revenue budget for your product line
- You will ensure accurate up-to-date revenue forecast using provided tools
- You will assist our sales teams with customer product issues (usage, failure etc.) and provide direct customer support when needed
- You will provide training on all aspects of your products for 3B Scientific sales teams and distributors globally on technical questions, competitive products and landscape, and winning sales arguments
- You will support as product expert 3B Scientific sales teams and distributors in congresses, workshops and other internal and external product presentations for your product line
- You will be intimately involved in all steps of product management from market research, product conception, development and verification to marketing of the finished product
- You will conceive and/or improve user manuals, videos, PowerPoints and other documentation to improve customer usage experience in conjunction with marketing
- You will work closely with the marketing team to create content for your product line for our websites, social media, congresses, workshops, webinars, training videos, print etc
Job Requirements & Attributes
- University degree in economics or engineering e.g. medical technology, biomedicine, life science or similar
- Preferably initial work experience in product management and/or sales of products requiring technical explanation
- Strong affinity for IT as well as basic medical knowledge
- Professional presentation skills and comfortable being in front of a camera
- Result and service orientation, independent and structured working style
- Fluent in German and English (additional language skills are welcome)
- Willingness to travel
- Strong identification with our core values: accountability, boldness and collaboration
- A permanent employment contract containing a performance-based salary
- Diversified and challenging tasks in an international company that is working on the realization of a global and meaningful vision
- An integrative and collaborative working environment with flat hierarchy in which hands-on mentality is desired and encouraged
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working
- Attractive benefits, such as 30 vacation days, generous subsidy for the HVV JobTicket, JobRad, subsidy for company pension scheme, drinks and fruit
Are you self-motivated and looking for a challenging, fascinating job which allows you to unfold your entrepreneurial talents and imagination to get things done? Be part of a highly motivated multicultural, multi-lingual sales and product management team who will encourage you to outperform your expectations.
Please send your application, indicating your earliest start date and your compensation aspirations:
3B Scientific GmbH, z. Hd. Kerstin Damaschke, Ludwig-Erhard-Str. 20, 20459 Hamburg